Maurice "Mauri" Janowitz, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on July 3rd, 2019 at the age of 83. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Sunday July 7th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 10:00 AM
- Interment at:
- Beth El Memorial, 28120 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Harold Loss
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Monday evening at the residence of Eden Janowitz Allyn,
24131 St. Mary Ct.
48336 Phone: (248) 506-2865.
Religious services will be held on Sunday evening at 7:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- Bnai Brith
6735 Telegraph Rd. Suite 304
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
Phone: (248) 646-3100
- Family Members:
- Beloved companion of Maureen McGill. Dear father of Steve Janowitz and Eden Janowitz Allyn. Loving grandfather of Jake and Ava Janowitz. Devoted brother of Paula (Jerry Errico) Allan and Shelly (the late Stuart) Davis. Also survived by his adoring Aunt, Toby Chudnow, and many loving nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top