Abba Shapiro, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on June 15th, 2019 at the age of 90. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Monday June 17th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Beth El Memorial, 28120 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Joshua L. Bennett
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting following the interment through Monday evening at the residence:
7248 Simsbury Dr.
48322 Phone: (248) 851-3141.
Religious services will be held Monday evening at 7:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of Regina Shapiro. Dear father of Susan Conway and Debra (Howard) Wander. Loving grandfather of Matthew (Stephanie) Conway, Kevin Conway, Kelli Conway, Erica Wander, Emilee Wander and Jacob Wander. Devoted brother of Fay (the late Abraham) Brickner, the late Yetta (the late Norman) Kagan, the late Bessie (the late Eddie) Wachlarz and the late Lilly (the late Jerry) Gordon. Also survived by many loving nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top