Elaine Gloria Bernstein, a resident of Huntington Woods, Michigan, died on June 8th, 2019 at the age of 79. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Tuesday June 11th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- The Hebrew Memorial Park Cemetery, 33230 Gratiot Ave., Clinton Township, MI 48035
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Norman Roman
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be gathering through Thursday evening at the residence of Donna and Jeffrey Cantor,
48237 Phone: (248) 398-7284
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- Lewy Body Dementia Association Inc.
912 Killian Hill Road S.W.
Lilburn, GA 30047
- Family Members:
- Dear mother of Donna (Jeffrey) Cantor and Vicki McGaw. Loving grandmother of Lauren, Haylee, Adam and Alexander. Devoted sister of Norman Cohen and Ronald (the late Linda) Cohen. Dearest sister of the late Selma Cohen. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top