Regina Goldstein, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on June 2nd, 2019 at the age of 89. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Tuesday June 4th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 10:00 AM
- Interment at:
- Clover Hill Park, 2425 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Aaron Bergman
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Thursday evening at the residence of Dr. Raphael and Carmen Goldstein,
5675 Euclid Dr.
48323 Phone: (248) 396-5791.
Religious services will be held on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings at 7:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- Yad Ezra
2850 W. 11 Mile Rd.
Berkley, MI 48072
Phone: (248) 548-3663
or to a charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Reuben Goldstein. Dear mother of Danny (Karen Robinson) Goldstein, Albert (Shari) Goldstein, Dr. Raphael (Carmen) Goldstein and Dr. Alisa Goldstein. Loving grandmother of Dr. Michael (Sarah) Goldstein, Lauren, Andrea, Robert and Elan Goldstein. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top