Edith Linden, a resident of Farmington Hills, Michigan, died on June 1st, 2019 at the age of 85. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Tuesday June 4th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Clover Hill Park, 2425 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Michael Moskowitz
Cantor Penny Steyer
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Thursday evening at the residence of Arlene and Juan Zapata,
28811 W. King William Dr.
48331 Phone: (248) 568-6704
Religious services will be held on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings at 7:00PM
Shiva Hours: Tuesday- following the interment until 8:00PM
Wednesday and Thursday- from 3:00PM until 5:00PM, then 6:00PM until 9:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The American Heart Association
27777 Franklin Rd. Suite 1150
Southfield, MI 48034
Phone: (248) 827-4214 or 1-800-242-8721
or to the The American Cancer Society
20450 Civic Center Dr.
Southfield, MI 48076
Phone: (248) 663-3400
or to a charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Fred Linden. Dear mother of Arlene (Juan) Zapata, Sylvia (Ronald) Marabate. Loving grandmother of Rachel Zapata, Samuel Zapata, Mark (Christen) Marabate, Allison (Blake) Rochkind. Adoring great-grandmother of Anna Sarah Marabate. Devoted sister of Irene (Israel) Kleinbard and the late Edward Braver and the late Joseph (the late Faye) Braver. Sister-in-law of Allen (Adina) Linden, the late Cynthia (Norman) Rubin. Aunt of Barabara Rys, Sharon Gilliam, Laurie (Steven) Lewin, Rebecca (Dwayne) Nahorodny, the late Karen Braver Williams, Jonathan (Wendy) Linden, Ann (Glen) Glater. Great aunt of Austin (Jericca) Rys, Alexandra Rys, Juli (David) Deyfus, Jennifer Mindell, David (Leah) Mindell, Isabella Nahorodny, Shava Glater, Moss Glater, Joshua Linden, Matthew Linden. Great great aunt of Kylo Dillan Rys.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top