Elihu Myron Brooks, a resident of Farmington Hills, Michigan, died on May 30th, 2019 at the age of 97. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Sunday June 2nd, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Great Lakes National Cemetery, http://www.cem.va.gov/cems/nchp/greatlakes.asp 4200 Belford Road, Holly, MI 48442
- Rabbi Joseph Krakoff
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting following the service through Sunday evening at the residence of Ellen and Dr. Bruce Tabak,
2006 Willow Beach St.
48320 Phone: (248) 977-1403.
Religious services will be held on Sunday evening at 6:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- Jewish Family Service
6555 W. Maple Rd.
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
Phone: (248) 592-2300
or to ORT America Michigan Region
6735 Telegraph Rd. Ste. 375
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
Phone: (248) 723-8860
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of Muriel Wetsman Brooks and the late Zelda Avnet Brooks. Dear father of Eric Brooks, Ellen (Dr. Bruce) Tabak, and the late Scott Brooks. Loving grandfather of Alana, Adam, Liza and Raquel Tabak, Zachary and Aaron Brooks. Devoted brother of the late Enid Borstein and the late Elmina Roberts. Also survived by Muriel's family, Carol (Mark) Leebove, Dr. Eric (Irene) Wetsman, Amy (Phil) Gallagher, Matthew (Becca) Leebove, Sloan Leebove, Andrew and William Gallagher and many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top