Harvey Bard, a resident of Farmington Hills, Michigan, died on May 28th, 2019 at the age of 83. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Thursday May 30th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 12:30 PM
- Interment at:
- Workmens Circle Cemetery, 33550 S. Gratiot Ave, Clinton Township, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Robert Gamer
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Sunday evening at the residence:
37533 Avon Ln.
48331 Phone: (248) 476-0276.
Religious services will be held on Thursday and Sunday evenings at 7:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The American Heart Association
27777 Franklin Rd. Suite 1150
Southfield, MI 48034
Phone: (248) 827-4214 or 1-800-242-8721
or to a charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of Marcy Bard. Dear father of Aaron Bard, Deborah (Korey) Bahash. Loving grandfather of Zachary and Andrew Bahash, Joshua and Isaac Bard. Devoted brother of Natalie (the late Albert) Sunshine and Charles (Bea) Bard. Dearest brother-in-law of Joanne (Larry) Pevos. Also survived by caregivers, Mary, Libra, Cindy and many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top