Elizabeth Jean Lyddy, a resident of Midland, Michigan, died on May 10th, 2019 at the age of 79. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Lynch & Sons, 404 E. Liberty St., Milford, MI
- Date of Service:
- Thursday May 16th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 1:00 PM
- Interment at:
- None: Just a memorial service will be held
- by Family & Friends
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting on Thursday, beginning at 3:00PM through the evening at the residence of Beth (Kevin) Miral-Chudler,
5136 Hardwoods Dr.
Religious services will be held on Thursday evening at 7:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- She is survived by her children, Beth (Kevin) Miral-Chudler, Lance Miral, and David (Mary) Miral; grandchildren Kyle and Ethan Chudler, Lauren and Jenna Miral; step-children Linda (Donald) Cook, Craig Lyddy, Steven (Becky) Church, Jerilyn (Rich) Smith, and Kevin (Tammie) Church: many other grandchildren, great grandchildren, dear cousins and friends.
She is preceded in death by her parents William and Donna Jean Sweebe.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top