Rochelle "Shelly" Sokol, a resident of Farmington Hills, Michigan, died on September 24th, 2018 at the age of 82. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Wednesday September 26th, 2018
- Time of Service:
- 2:30 PM
- Interment at:
- Clover Hill Park, 2425 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI
- Rabbi Joseph Krakoff
Cantor Neil Michaels
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be gathering through Thursday evening at the residence:
32642 Olde Franklin Dr.
48334 Phone: (248) 626-8484
Gathering Hours: Wednesday- following the interment through the evening
Thursday- from 2:00PM through the evening
Due to the festival of Sukkot, no religious services will be held.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The Jewish Hospice & Chaplaincy Network
6555 W. Maple Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
- Family Members:
- She is survived by her beloved husband Herbert Sokol; son and daughter-in-law, Barry and Melissa Sokol; daughters and sons-in-law, Marla Sokol Twigg and Steve Twigg, Bonnie and Spencer Solomon; grandchildren, Sydney, Dylan, Taylor, Alexandria, Aunna, Hannah and Brandon; brother and sister-in-law, Sherwyn and Sandy Labovitz; niece and nephew, Joey and Lily. She is also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top