Henry "Hank" Garfield, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on September 13th, 2017 at the age of 94. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Thursday September 14th, 2017
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Clover Hill Park, 2425 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Joshua L. Bennett
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Thursday evening at the residence of Melanie and Steve Lefkofsky,
4041 E. Hanover Ct.
48323 Phone: (248) 851-2136.
Religious services will be held on Thursday evening at 7:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of the late Anna Garfield. Dear father of Mitchel Garfield, Lynn Baum and Melanie (Steve) Lefkofsky. Devoted brother of Tony (Hilda) Garfield and the late Arnold (the late DeDe) Goldenhar and the late Manfred Garfinkel. Loving grandfather of Hailey, Mathew and Jake Lefkofsky, Seth, Daniel and Brad Baum. Brother-in-law of Rose (the late Fred) Stein. Also survived by many loving nieces, nephews, other family members and friends. A special thanks to the caring people at Fleishman Residence and the loving support of his many personal caregivers.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top